Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thnking of You

>> Monday, December 11, 2017




My card today features part of the new Heartache at Christmas greeting. I paired it with the poinsettia image which was stamped onto white CS, colored with Copics and die cut with a MFT square die. I stamped the Poinsettia image once more and colored only parts of it, fussy cut and popped it up on the original image. The large pink panel was embossed with a Darice folder and layered onto green CS. The greeting was stamped with Archival Jet black ink onto the same green CS, die cut and added under the poinsettia. Some pink gem stones were added to the banner. I added some clear Wink of Stella to the poinsettia petals and some clear Nuvo drops were added to the flower center.

Thanks for stopping by today,
shelia

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Shelia, this is super pretty and is a lovely front for that sentiment. Love the poinsettia in pink. I think I am going to do a card with that image in pink soon too. Lovely work.

Sue said...

Love...the...pink!! Great job layering and glittering the poinsettia too!

Karin said...

Awesome color choice on your poinsettia! It is so pretty, and I love the glitter and dimension too! Super card :)

Robin Clendenning said...

OMGosh, I love the purple poinsettia and light green combo!!! This card is just gorgeous!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP